We train talented individuals who will shape the future of SITCO.
As a technical inspection service provider, we read the trends of rapidly evolving industrial sites and strive to enhance the technical skills, character, and pride of our inspectors and technicians. To solidify our position as a leader in the industry, we established a Training Center in December 2009 and have been running training programs for inspectors and technicians since March 2010.
- improve the qualifications of inspectors and technicians, achieving zero inspection failure rates
- Maintain the highest competitiveness in the inspection and testing industry
- Enhance Individual skill through the evaluation and maintenance of the inspection certification authority’s competency evaluation
- Increase competitiveness and realize unity through group education
- Establishment and implementation of short-term and long-term training plans for inspection and certification authorities
- Acquisition and training of advanced industry-related materials
- Collection and review of certification failure cases, followed by job training
- Enhance Individual skill through the evaluation and maintenance of the inspection certification authority's competency evaluation
- Making Data Base for acquired skills and materials during work and training
- Non-Destructive Testing_Level3_20V1_SITCO (Work-Study Program, In-house Training)
- ISO 9712 Non-Destructive Testing Personnel Training LevelⅡ
- ASNT LevelⅢ Certified Professionals Training
- KEPIC Training